3. SUBSTANTIAL RESOURCES, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONNEL
3.1 Applications seeking exempt status under paragraph 2.4 above are required to include supporting documents demonstrating substantial resources, experience and personnel of the legal entities directly or indirectly owned and/or controlled by the founder of the ADGM foundation. A non-exhaustive list of documents or information required by the Registrar:
• Copies of the current commercial licenses (or similar document) issued by the local relevant regulatory authorities of operational legal entities currently operating in the UAE.
• List of the assets – physical assets, buildings, machinery, factories.
• Information on the number of personnel employed by the operating legal entities and annual turnover.
• Copies of the current ‘establishment card’ (also known as ‘immigration card’) of each operating legal entity along with the list of the UAE residency visas issued for each legal entity/commercial license holder.
• Organization structure for each operating legal entity clearly demonstrating governance structure and number of full time employees in each operating enti ty within the group chart.
• Links to the company’s website where information on the board of directors and board committee can be found. Alternatively, please provide information indicating board of directors’ composition and board committees’ structure, including members of the committees, governance of the decisions and reporting lines within the structure.
• Detailed description of the resources available in the compliance and/or in-house legal department or company secretarial division showing number of full time employees, along with their professional qualifications and roles held.
• Other information which may demonstrate that the applicant holds substantial assets.