305. Written Resolutions Of Private Companies
(1) In these Regulations a “written resolution” means a resolution of a private company proposed and passed in accordance with this Chapter.
(2) The following may not be passed as a written resolution unless the company is a sole member company:
(a) a resolution under section 158 (resolution to remove a director) removing a director before the expiration of his period in office, or
(b) a resolution under section 479 (resolution removing auditor from office) removing an auditor before expiration of his term in office.
(3) A resolution may be proposed as a written resolution–
(a) by the directors of a private company (see section 308 (circulation of written resolutions proposed by directors)), or
(4) References in any law or regulation applicable to the Abu Dhabi Global Market to–
(a) a resolution of a company in general meeting, or
(b) a resolution of a meeting of a class of members of the company,
have effect as if they included references to a written resolution of the members, or of a class of members, of a private company (as appropriate).
(5) A written resolution of a private company has effect as if passed (as the case maybe)–
(a) by the company in general meeting, or
(b) by a meeting of a class of members of the company,
and references in these Regulations, or any other law or regulation applicable in the Abu Dhabi Global Market to a meeting at which a resolution is passed or to members voting in favour of a resolution shall be construed accordingly.