313. Procedure For Signifying Agreement To Written Resolution
(1) A member signifies his agreement to a proposed written resolution when the company receives from him (or from someone acting on his behalf) an authenticated document–
(a) identifying the resolution to which it relates, and
(b) indicating his agreement to the resolution.
(2) The document must be sent to the company in hard copy form or in electronic form.
(3) A member’s agreement to a written resolution, once signified, may not be revoked.
(4) A written resolution is passed when the required majority of eligible members have signified their agreement to it.