32. Documents to be incorporated in or accompany copies of articles issued by company
(1) Every copy of a company's articles issued by the company must be accompanied by—
(a) a copy of any resolution or agreement relating to the company to which Chapter 3 applies (resolutions and agreements affecting a company's constitution),
(b) a copy of any order required to be sent to the Registrar under section 31(2)(a) (notice to Registrar where company's constitution altered by order).
(2) This does not require the articles to be accompanied by a copy of a document or by a statement if—
(a) the effect of the resolution, agreement, or order (as the case may be) on the company's constitution has been incorporated into the articles by amendment, or
(b) the resolution, agreement, or order (as the case may be) is not for the time being in force.
(3) If the company fails to comply with this section, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by every officer of the company who is in default.
(4) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (3) shall be liable to a level 1 fine.
(5) For the purposes of this section, a liquidator of the company is treated as an officer of it.