33. Powers of persons appointed under section 30
(1) An investigator may require the person who is the subject of the investigation ("the person under investigation") or any person connected with the person under investigation —
(a) to attend before the investigator at a specified time and place and answer questions; or
(b) otherwise to provide such information as the investigator may require.
(2) An investigator may also require any person to produce at a specified time and place any specified documents or documents of a specified description.
(3) A requirement under subsections (1) or (2) may be imposed only so far as the investigator concerned reasonably considers the question, provision of information or production of the document to be relevant to the purposes of the investigation.
(4) For the purposes of this section, a person is connected with the person under investigation ("A") if he is or has at any relevant time been —
(a) a member of A's group;
(b) a controller of A;
(c) a partnership of which A is a member; or
(5) "Investigator" means a person conducting an investigation under section 30.
(6) "Specified" means specified in a notice in writing.