344. Notice of meeting to contain statement of rights
(1) In every notice calling a meeting of a company there must appear, with reasonable prominence, a statement informing the member of—
(a) his rights under section 342 (rights to appoint proxies), and
(b) any more extensive rights conferred by the company's articles to appoint more than one proxy.
(2) Failure to comply with this section does not affect the validity of the meeting or of anything done at the meeting.
(3) If this section is not complied with as respects any meeting, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by every officer of the company who is in default.
(4) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (3) shall be liable to a level 2 fine.