360. Records of resolutions and meetings etc
(1) Every company must keep records comprising—
(a) copies of all resolutions of members passed otherwise than at general meetings,
(b) minutes of all proceedings of general meetings, and
(c) details provided to the company in accordance with section 362 (records of decisions by sole member).
(2) The records must be kept for at least ten years from the date of the resolution, meeting or decision (as appropriate).
(3) If a company fails to comply with this section, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by every officer of the company who is in default.
(4) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (3) shall be liable to a level 1 fine.