391. Consistency of financial reporting within group
(1) The members of a parent LLP must secure that the individual accounts of —
(a) the parent LLP, and
(b) each of its subsidiary undertakings,
are all prepared using the same financial reporting framework, except to the extent that in their opinion there are good reasons for not doing so.
(2) Subsection (1) does not apply if the members do not prepare group accounts for the parent LLP.
(3) Subsection (1) only applies to accounts of subsidiary undertakings that are required to be prepared under this Part.
(4) Subsection (1)(a) does not apply where the members of a parent LLP prepare IAS group accounts and IAS individual accounts.