(1) Before the Panel makes, modifies or replaces rules, it must publish a draft of the rules on the ADGM website.
(2) The draft must be accompanied by a notice that representations about the proposal may be made to the Panel within a specified time.
(3) Before the Panel issues rules, it may have regard to any representations made to it in accordance with subsection (2) .
(4) Subsections (1) to (3) do not apply if the Panel considers that there is an urgent need to publish the rules.
(5) Subsection (2) does not apply in relation to rules issued by the Panel if it considers that the delay involved in complying with it would be prejudicial to its objectives.