405. Duty To Circulate Copies Of Annual Accounts And Reports
(1) Every company required to prepare annual accounts must send a copy of its annual accounts and reports for each financial year to–
(a) every member of the company,
(b) every holder of the company’s debentures, and
(c) every person who is entitled to receive notice of general meetings.
(2) Copies need not be sent to a person for whom the company does not have a current address.
(3) A company has a “current address” for a person if–
(a) an address has been notified to the company by the person as one at which documents may be sent to him, and
(b) the company has no reason to believe that documents sent to him at that address will not reach him.
(4) In the case of a company not having a share capital, copies need not be sent to anyone who is not entitled to receive notices of general meetings of the company.
(5) Where copies are sent out over a period of days, references in these Regulations to the day on which copies are sent out shall be read as references to the last day of that period.