408. Right of member or debenture holder to copies of accounts and reports
(1) A member of, or holder of debentures of, a company is entitled to be provided, on demand and without charge, with a copy of—
(a) the company's last annual accounts,
(b) the last directors' report, and
(c) the auditor's report on those accounts (including the statement on that report),
(2) The entitlement under this section is to a single copy of those documents, but that is in addition to any copy to which a person may be entitled under section 405 (duty to circulate copies of annual accounts and reports).
(3) If a demand made under this section is not complied with within seven days of receipt by the company, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by—
(a) the company, and
(b) every officer of the company who is in default.
(4) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (3) shall be liable to a fine of up to level 4.