409. Name of signatory to be stated in published copies of accounts and reports
(1) Every copy of a document to which this section applies that is published by or on behalf of the LLP must state the name of the person who signed it on behalf of the board.
(2) This section applies to the LLP's balance sheet.
(3) If a copy is published without the required statement of the signatory's name, a contravention of the Companies Regulations is committed by —
(a) the LLP, and
(b) every member of the LLP who is in default.
(4) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (3) shall be liable to a level 3 fine.