43. Official seal for use outside of the Abu Dhabi Global Market
(1) A company that has a common seal may have an official seal for use outside the Abu Dhabi Global Market.
(2) The official seal must be a facsimile of the company's common seal, with the addition on its face of the place or places where it is to be used.
(3) The official seal when duly affixed to a document has the same effect as the company's common seal.
(4) A company having an official seal for use outside the Abu Dhabi Global Market may by writing under its common seal, authorise any person appointed for the purpose to affix the official seal to any deed or other document to which the company is party.
(5) As between the company and a person dealing with such an agent, the agent's authority continues—
(a) during the period mentioned in the instrument conferring the authority, or
(b) if no period is mentioned, until notice of the revocation or termination of the agent's authority has been given to the person dealing with him.
(6) The person affixing the official seal must certify in writing on the deed or other document to which the seal is affixed the date on which, and place at which, it is affixed.