476. Names To Be Stated In Published Copies Of Auditor’s Report
(1) Every copy of the auditor’s report that is published by or on behalf of the company must–
(a) state the name of the auditor and (where the auditor is a firm) the name of the person who signed it as senior auditor, or
(b) if the conditions in section 477 (circumstances in which names may be omitted) are met, state that a resolution has been passed and notified to the Board in accordance with that section.
(2) For the purposes of this section a company is regarded as publishing the report if it publishes, issues or circulates it or otherwise makes it available for public inspection in a manner calculated to invite members of the public generally, or any class of members of the public, to read it.
(3) If a copy of the auditor’s report is published without the statement required by this section, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by–
(a) the company, and
(b) every officer of the company who is in default.
(4) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (3) shall be liable to a level 3 fine.