483. Failure to re-appoint auditor: rights of auditor who is not reappointed
(1) No person may be appointed as auditor in place of a person (the "outgoing auditor") whose term of office has ended or is to end at the end of the period for appointing auditors unless the LLP has given 7 days' prior notice to the outgoing auditor.
(2) The outgoing auditor may make with respect to the proposal representations in writing to the LLP (not exceeding a reasonable length) and request their notification to members of the LLP.
(3) The LLP must upon receipt send a copy of the representations to every member.
(4) Copies of the representations need not be sent out if, on the application either of the LLP or of any other person claiming to be aggrieved, the Court is satisfied that the auditor is using the provisions of this section to secure needless publicity for defamatory matter. The Court may order the LLP's costs on the application to be paid in whole or in part by the auditor, notwithstanding that he is not party to the application.