5. Permitted disclosure by the Registrar to credit reference agencies
(1) Subject to Rule 4, the Registrar may disclose protected information to a credit reference agency where the conditions specified in paragraphs 1.5 to 1.9 of Schedule 2 are satisfied.
(2) The Registrar may rely on a statement delivered to him by a credit reference agency under paragraph 1.8 of Schedule 2 as sufficient evidence of the matters stated in it.
(3) Notwithstanding paragraph (2), a credit reference agency shall deliver to the Registrar such information or evidence in addition to the statement required by paragraph 1.8 of Schedule 2 as he may direct for the purpose of enabling him to determine in accordance with these Rules whether to disclose protected information.
(4) The Registrar may require such information or evidence to be verified in such manner as he may direct.
(5) The credit reference agency must inform the Registrar immediately of any change in respect of any statement delivered to the Registrar pursuant to Schedule 2 or information or evidence provided for the purpose of enabling the Registrar to determine whether to disclose protected information.