55. Discontinuance or Suspension at the request of the Issuer: procedure
(1) A Discontinuance or Suspension by the Regulator on the application of the Issuer of the Securities takes effect —
(a) immediately, if the notification under subsection (2) so provides;
(b) in any other case, on such date as may be provided for in that notification.
(2) If the Regulator discontinues or suspends the Listing of Securities on the application of the Issuer of the Securities, it must notify the Issuer (whether in writing or otherwise).
(3) The notification must —
(a) notify the Issuer of the date on which the Discontinuance or Suspension took effect or will take effect; and
(b) notify the Issuer of such other matters (if any) as are specified in Listing Rules.
(4) The Regulator may cancel the Suspension of the Listing of any Securities on the application of the Issuer of those Securities if the Suspension was carried out on the application of the Issuer.
(5) If the Regulator has suspended the Listing of Securities on the application of the Issuer of the Securities and the Issuer applies for the cancellation of the Suspension, the Regulator must give him written notice of its decision if the Regulator decides to grant the application.