569. Notice to Registrar of sub-division or consolidation
(1) If a company exercises the power conferred by section 568 (sub-division or consolidation of shares) it must within one month after doing so give notice to:
(a) (in the case of a company other than a restricted scope company) the Registrar, or
(b) (in the case of a restricted scope company) to each of its members,
specifying the shares affected.
(2) The notice must be accompanied by a statement of capital.
(3) The statement of capital must state with respect to the company’s share capital immediately following the exercise of the power-
(a) the total number of shares of the company,
(b) the aggregate issue price of those shares,
(c) for each class of shares-
(i) prescribed particulars of the rights attached to the shares,
(ii) the total number of shares of that class,
(iii) the aggregate issue price of shares of that class, and
(d) the amount paid up and the amount (if any) unpaid on each share.
(4) If default is made in complying with this section, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by-
(a) the company, and
(b) every officer of the company who is in default.
(5) A person who commits a contravention of this section is liable to a level 2 fine.