6. Issue of replacement certificate following change of relevant details
(1) If there is for any certified person a change in any of the matters referred to in rules 2(2)(a), (b) and (c) (name, employer and business address of certified person), the certified person must as soon as possible provide written notification in English to the Court of the change or changes, and produce the certificate to the Court.
(2) Where a certified person notifies the Court and produces the certificate in accordance with paragraph (1), the certificate must be cancelled, and a replacement certificate issued to the certified person, as soon as possible.
(3) The replacement certificate must reflect the change notified, but in all other respects, including the date on which it ceases to have effect, must be the same as the cancelled certificate.
(4) No fee is payable for cancellation of a certificate and issue of a replacement certificate under this regulation.