605. Issue of certificate of incorporation on re-registration
(1) If on an application under section 604 the Registrar is satisfied that the company is entitled to be re-registered as a private company, the company shall be reregistered accordingly.
(2) The Registrar must issue a certificate of incorporation altered to meet the circumstances of the case.
(3) The certificate must state that it is issued on re-registration and the date on which it is issued.
(4) On the issue of the certificate-
(a) the company by virtue of the issue of the certificate becomes a private company, and
(b) the changes in the company’s name and articles take effect.
(5) The certificate is conclusive evidence that the requirements of these Regulations as to re-registration have been complied with.
(6) The certificate of incorporation shall comply with the provisions of section 940 (Form and right to certificate of incorporation).