62. Name containing inappropriate indication of company type or legal form
(1) The Board may make rules prohibiting a person from carrying on business in the Abu Dhabi Global Market under a name consisting of or containing specified words, expressions or other indications —
(a) that are associated with a particular type of company or form of organisation; or
(b) that are similar to words, expressions or other indications associated with a particular type of company or form of organisation.
(2) Rules made under this section may prohibit the use of words, expressions or other indications —
(a) in a specified part, or otherwise than in a specified part, of a name;
(b) in conjunction with, or otherwise than in conjunction with, such other words, expressions or indications as may be specified.
(3) In this section "specified" means specified in the rules made under this section.
(4) A person who uses a name in contravention of rules made under this section commits a contravention of these Regulations.
(5) A person who commits the contravention set out in subsection (4) is liable to a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard fines scale.