628. Notice to Registrar of redemption
(1) If a limited company redeems any redeemable shares it must within one month after doing so give notice to the Registrar, specifying the shares redeemed.
(2) The notice must be accompanied by a statement of capital.
(3) The statement of capital must state with respect to the company’s share capital immediately following the redemption-
(a) the total number of shares of the company,
(b) the aggregate issue price of those shares,
(c) for each class of shares-
(i) prescribed particulars of the rights attached to the shares,
(ii) the total number of shares of that class, and
(iii) the aggregate issue price of shares of that class, and
(d) the amount paid up and the amount (if any) unpaid on each share.
(4) If default is made in complying with this section, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by-
(a) the company, and
(b) every officer of the company who is in default.
(5) A person who commits a contravention under this section is liable to a level 2 fine.
(6) This section does not apply to a restricted scope company.