682. Register of debenture holders
(1) Any register of debenture holders of an LLP that is kept by the LLP must be kept available for inspection —
(a) at the LLP's registered office, or
(b) at a place specified in rules read by the Board under section 996.
(2) An LLP must give notice to the Registrar of the place where any such register is kept available for inspection and of any change in that place.
(3) No such notice is required if the register has, at all times since it came into existence, been kept available for inspection at the LLP's registered office.
(4) If an LLP makes default for 14 days in complying with subsection (2), a contravention of the Companies Regulations is committed by —
(a) the LLP, and
(b) every member of the LLP who is in default.
(5) A person who commits a contravention of this section is liable to a level 3 fine.
(6) References in this section to a register of debenture holders include a duplicate —
(a) of a register of debenture holders that is kept outside the Abu Dhabi Global Market, or
(b) of any part of such a register.