688. Right of debenture holder to copy of deed
(1) Any holder of debentures of an LLP is entitled, on request and on payment of such fee as may be prescribed, to be provided with a copy of any trust deed for securing the debentures.
(2) If default is made in complying with this section, a contravention of the Companies Regulations is committed by every member of the LLP who is in default.
(3) A person who commits a contravention of this section is liable to a level 2 fine.
(4) In the case of any such default the Court may direct that the copy required be sent to the person requiring it.