688. Right Of Debenture Holder To Copy Of Deed
(1) Any holder of debentures of a company is entitled, on request and on payment of such fee as may be prescribed, to be provided with a copy of any trust deed for securing the debentures.
(2) If default is made in complying with this section, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by every officer of the company who is in default.
(3) A person who commits a contravention of this section is liable to a level 2 fine.
(4) In the case of any such default the Court may direct that the copy required be sent to the person requiring it.