749. Removal Of Entries From Register: Incorrect Entry Relating To Third Party
(1) This section applies where in pursuance of an obligation imposed by a notice under section 725 (notice requiring information about interests in company’s shares) a person gives to a company the name and address of another person as being interested in shares in the company.
(2) That other person may apply to the company for the removal of the entry from the register.
(3) If the company is satisfied that the information in pursuance of which the entry was made is incorrect, it shall remove the entry.
(4) If an application under subsection (3) is refused, the applicant may apply to the Court for an order directing the company to remove the entry in question from the register.
The Court may make such an order if it thinks fit.