75. Change Of Address Of Registered Office
(1) A company may change the address of its registered office by giving notice to the Registrar.
(2) The change takes effect upon the notice being registered by the Registrar, but until the end of the period of 14 days beginning with the date on which it is registered a person may validly serve any document on the company at the address previously registered.
(3) For the purposes of any duty of a company–
(a) to keep available for inspection at its registered office any register, index or other document, or
(b) to mention the address of its registered office in any document,
a company that has given notice to the Registrar of a change in the address of its registered office may act on the change as from such date, not more than 14 days after the notice is given, as it may determine.
(4) Where a company unavoidably ceases to perform at its registered office any such duty as is mentioned in subsection (3)(a) in circumstances in which it was not practicable to give prior notice to the Registrar of a change in the address of its registered office, but–
(a) resumes performance of that duty at other premises as soon as practicable, and
(b) gives notice accordingly to the Registrar of a change in the situation of its registered office within 14 days of doing so,
it is not to be treated as having failed to comply with that duty.