750. Adjustment Of Entry Relating To Share Acquisition Agreement

(1) If a person who is identified in the register kept by a company under section 740 (register of interests disclosed) as being a party to an agreement to which section 756 applies (certain share acquisition agreements) ceases to be a party to the agreement, he may apply to the company for the inclusion of that information in the register.
(2) If the company is satisfied that he has ceased to be a party to the agreement, it shall record that information (if not already recorded) in every place where his name appears in the register as a party to the agreement.
(3) If an application under this section is refused (otherwise than on the ground that the information has already been recorded), the applicant may apply to the Court for an order directing the company to include the information in question in the register.
The Court may make such an order if it thinks fit.