781. Contents of annual return: information about shares and share capital
(1) The annual return of a company having a share capital must also contain the following information.
(2) The return must contain a statement of capital.
(3) The statement of capital must state with respect to the company's share capital at the date to which the return is made up—
(a) the total number of shares of the company,
(b) the aggregate value of those shares,
(c) for each class of shares—
(i) the voting rights attached to the shares,
(ii) the total number of shares of that class, and
(iii) the aggregate value of shares of that class, and
(d) the amount paid up and the amount (if any) unpaid on each share.
(4) If any of the company's shares were shares admitted to trading, the annual return must also state whether any of the company's shares were, at any time during the return period, shares admitted to trading on a recognised investment exchange, and state the name of each exchange.