792. Entries on the register
(1) This section applies where a charge is registered in accordance with a provision of this Chapter.
(2) The Registrar must—
(a) allocate to the charge a unique reference code and place a note in the register recording that reference code, and
(3) The Registrar must give a certificate of the registration of the charge to the person who delivered to the Registrar a charge filing statement relating to the charge.
(4) The certificate must state—
(a) the registered name and number of the LLP in respect of which the charge was registered, and
(b) the unique reference code allocated to the charge.
(5) The certificate must be signed by the Registrar or authenticated by the Registrar's official seal.
(6) In the case of registration under section 784 or 785, the certificate is conclusive evidence that the documents required by the section concerned were delivered to the Registrar before the end of the relevant period allowed for delivery.
(7) "The relevant period allowed for delivery" is—
(a) the period allowed for delivery under the section in question, or
(b) if an order under section 789(3) has been made, the period allowed by the order.