797. Companies To Keep Copies Of Instruments Creating And Amending Charges
(1) A company must keep available for inspection a copy of every–
(a) instrument creating a charge capable of registration under this Chapter, and
(b) instrument effecting any variation or amendment of such a charge.
(2) In the case of a charge contained in a series of uniform debentures, a copy of one of the debentures of the series is sufficient for the purposes of subsection (1)(a).
(3) If the particulars referred to in section 787(1) or the particulars of the property or undertaking charged are not contained in the instrument creating the charge, but are instead contained in other documents which are referred to in or otherwise incorporated into the instrument, then the company must also keep available for inspection a copy of those other documents.
(4) It is sufficient for the purposes of subsection (1)(a) if the company keeps a copy of the instrument in the form delivered to the Registrar under section 784(3), 785(3) or (4) or 786(3).
(5) Where a translation has been delivered to the Registrar in accordance with Part 32, the company must keep available for inspection a copy of the translation.