812. Publication of draft terms by Registrar (merger)
(1) The directors or equivalent office holders of each of the merging companies must deliver a copy of the draft terms to the Registrar.
(2) The Registrar must publish on the Registrar's website notice of receipt from that merging company of a copy of the draft terms.
(3) That notice must be published at least one month before the date of any meeting of that merging company summoned for the purpose of approving the scheme.
(4) The requirements in this section are subject to section 813 (publication of draft terms on merging company's website).