83. Notice To Registrar Of Court Application Or Order
(1) On making an application under section 82 (application to Court to cancel resolution) the applicants, or the person making the application on their behalf, must immediately give notice to the Registrar.
This is without prejudice to any provision of rules of Court as to service of notice of the application.
(2) On being served with notice of any such application, the company must immediately give notice to the Registrar.
(3) Within 14 days of the making of the Court’s order on the application, or such longer period as the Court may at any time direct, the company must deliver to the Registrar a copy of the order.
(4) If a company fails to comply with subsection (2) or (3) a contravention of these Regulations is committed by–
(a) the company, and
(b) every officer of the company who is in default.
(5) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (4) shall be liable to a level 2 fine.