833. Publication of draft terms on company website (division)
(1) Section 832 does not apply in respect of a company if the conditions in subsections (2) to (6) are met.
(2) The first condition is that the draft terms are made available on a website which—
(a) is maintained by or on behalf of the company, and
(b) identifies the company.
(3) The second condition is that neither access to the draft terms on the website nor the supply of a hard copy of them from the website is conditional on payment of a fee or otherwise restricted.
(4) The third condition is that the directors of the company deliver to the Registrar a notice giving details of the website.
(5) The fourth condition is that the Registrar publishes the notice on his website at least one month before the date of any meeting of the company summoned for the purpose of approving the scheme.
(6) The fifth condition is that the draft terms remain available on the website throughout the period beginning one month before, and ending on, the date of any such meeting.