88. Issue Of Certificate Of Incorporation On Re-registration
(1) If on an application for re-registration of a private limited company as an unlimited company the Registrar is satisfied that the company is entitled to be so re-registered, the company shall be re-registered accordingly.
(2) The Registrar must issue a certificate of incorporation altered to meet the circumstances of the case.
(3) The certificate must state that it is issued on re-registration and the date on which it is issued.
(4) On the issue of the certificate–
(a) the company by virtue of the issue of the certificate becomes an unlimited company, and
(b) the changes in the company’s name and articles take effect.
(5) The certificate is conclusive evidence that the requirements of these Regulations as to re-registration have been complied with.
(6) The certificate of incorporation shall comply with the provisions of section 940 (Form and right to certificate of incorporation).