881. Power of Court to make vesting order
(1) The Court may on application by a person who —
(a) claims an interest in the disclaimed property, or
(b) is under a liability in respect of the disclaimed property that is not discharged by the disclaimer,
make an order under this section in respect of the property.
(2) An order under this section is an order for the vesting of the disclaimed property in, or its delivery to —
(a) a person entitled to it (or a trustee for such a person), or
(b) a person subject to such a liability as is mentioned in subsection (1)(b) (or a trustee for such a person).
(3) An order under subsection (2)(b) may only be made where it appears to the Court that it would be just to do so for the purpose of compensating the person subject to the liability in respect of the disclaimer.
(4) An order under this section may be made on such terms as the Court thinks fit.
(5) On a vesting order being made under this section, the property comprised in it vests in the person named in that behalf in the order without conveyance, assignment or transfer."