883. Requirements for administrative restoration
(1) On an application under section 882 the Registrar shall restore the company to the register if, and only if, the following conditions are met.
(2) The first condition is that the company was carrying on business or in operation at the time of its striking off.
(3) The second condition is that, if any property or right previously vested in or held on trust for the company has vested as bona vacantia, the Board has signified to the Registrar in writing consent to the company's restoration to the register.
(4) It is the applicant's responsibility to obtain that consent and to pay any costs of the Board —
(a) in dealing with the property during the period of dissolution, or
(b) in connection with the proceedings on the application,
that may be demanded as a condition of giving consent.
(5) The third condition is that the applicant has—
(a) delivered to the Registrar such documents relating to the company as are necessary to bring up to date the records kept by the Registrar, and
(b) paid any penalties under section 431 that were outstanding at the date of dissolution or striking off.