886. Effect of administrative restoration
(1) The general effect of administrative restoration to the register is that the LLP is deemed to have continued in existence as if it had not been dissolved or struck off the register.
(2) The LLP is not liable to a penalty under section 426 for a financial year in relation to which the period for filing accounts and reports ended —
(a) after the date of dissolution or striking off, and
(b) before the restoration of the LLP to the register.
(3) The Court may give such directions and make such provision as seems just for placing the LLP and all other persons in the same position (as nearly as may be) as if the LLP had not been dissolved or struck off the register.
(4) An application to the Court for such directions or provision may be made any time within three years after the date of restoration of the LLP to the register."