915. Disclosure of information by Board or inspector
(1) This section applies to information obtained−
(b) by an inspector in consequence of the exercise of his powers under section 918.
(2) The Registrar may, if it thinks fit−
(a) disclose any information to which this section applies−
(i) to any person to whom, or for any purpose for which, disclosure is permitted under section 446, or
(ii) to the Financial Services Regulator,
(b) authorise or require an inspector appointed under this Part to disclose such information to any such person or for any such purpose.
(3) Information to which this section applies may also be disclosed by an inspector appointed under this Part to−
(a) another inspector appointed under this Part, or
(4) Any information which may by virtue of subsection (3) be disclosed to any person may be disclosed to any officer or servant of that person.
(5) The Registrar may, if it thinks fit, disclose any information obtained under section 903 to—
(a) the company whose ownership was the subject of the investigation,
(b) any member of the company,
(c) any person whose conduct was investigated in the course of the investigation,
(d) the auditors of the company, or
(e) any person whose financial interests appear to the Registrar to be affected by matters covered by the investigation.
(6) For the purposes of this section, information obtained by an inspector in consequence of the exercise of his powers under section 918 includes information obtained by a person accompanying the inspector in pursuance of subsection (4) of that section in consequence of that person’s accompanying the inspector.
(7) The reference to an inspector in subsection (2)(b) above includes a reference to a person accompanying an inspector in pursuance of section 918.