941. LLP's registered numbers
(1) The Registrar shall allocate to every LLP a number, which shall be known as the LLP's registered number.
(2) LLP's registered numbers shall be in such form, consisting of one or more sequences of figures or letters, as the Registrar may determine.
(3) The Registrar may on adopting a new form of registered number make such changes of existing registered numbers as appear necessary.
(4) A change of a LLP's registered number has effect from the date on which the LLP is notified by the Registrar of the change.
(5) For a period of three years beginning with that date any requirement to disclose the LLP's registered number imposed by rules under section 70 (requirement to disclose LLP name etc.) is satisfied by the use of either the old number or the new."