952. Documents subject to enhanced disclosure requirements
(1) The documents subject to the "enhanced disclosure requirements" are as follows.
(2) In the case of every LLP —
1. The LLP's incorporation document.
3. Any notice of a change of the LLP's name.
1. Notification of any change of the LLP's registered office.
1. Copy of any winding up order in respect of the LLP.
2. Notice of the appointment of liquidators.
3. Order for the dissolution of a LLP on a winding up.
4. Return by a liquidator of the final meeting of a LLP on a winding up.
1. Notification of any change among the LLP's members.
2. Notification of any change in the particulars of members required to be delivered to the Registrar.
Accounts, reports and returns
1. All documents required to be delivered to the Registrar under section 415 (duty to file accounts and reports with the Registrar).
2. All documents delivered to the Registrar under sections 385(2)(e), 425(2)(e) and 454(2)(e) (qualifying subsidiary companies: conditions for exemption from the audit, preparation and filing of individual accounts).
3. The LLP's annual return.