960. Right to copy of material on the register
(1) Any person may require an electronic copy of any publicly available material on the register.
(2) The fee for any such an electronic copy of material derived from a document subject to the enhanced disclosure requirements (see section 952) must not exceed the administrative cost of providing it.
(3) Any person may request that the Registrar provide it with a paper copy of any publically available material on the register.
(4) The Board may make rules requiring the payment of certain fees to the Registrar for the provision of the paper copy as described in subsection 960(3).
(5) This section has effect subject to section 961 (material not available for public inspection).