964. Form and manner in which copies to be provided
(1) The following provisions apply as regards the form and manner in which copies, except in the case of certificates of incorporation, are to be provided under section 960.
(2) Except in the case of certificates of incorporation, copies of documents shall be subject to the enhanced disclosure requirements must be provided in paper copy or electronic form, as the applicant chooses.
(3) Subject to the preceding provisions of this section, the Registrar may determine the form and manner in which copies are to be provided.
(4) The certificate of incorporation shall comply with the provisions of section 940 (Form and right to certificate of incorporation).