97. Application and accompanying documents
(1) An application for re-registration as a non-restricted scope company must contain a statement of the company's proposed name on re-registration.
(2) The application must be accompanied by—
(a) a copy of the special resolution that the company should re-register as a non-restricted scope company (unless a copy has already been forwarded to the Registrar under Chapter 3 of Part 3),
(b) a copy of the company's articles as proposed to be amended, and
(c) a statement of capital.
(3) The statement of compliance required to be delivered together with the application is a statement that the requirements of this Part as to re-registration as a non-restricted scope company have been complied with, and that the company agrees to be subject to the disclosure requirements of section 952(documents subject to enhanced disclosure requirements) as applicable to non-restricted scope companies.
(4) The Registrar may accept the statement of compliance as sufficient evidence that the company is entitled to be re-registered as a non-restricted scope company.