COVID 19 Implication for Data Protection
- Introduction to Abu Dhabi Global Market
- ADGM Office of Data Protection
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is the ODP’s position if a Data Controller does not meet certain regulatory requirements or experiences a delay in responding to Data Subject rights requests during the current COVID-19 situation?
- 2. Can a Data Controller inform employees that a member of their team has contracted COVID-19?
- 3. Is a Data Controller, that is a public entity or healthcare provider, permitted to contact individuals in relation to COVID-19 without having prior consent?
- 4. Can a Data Controller collect health data in relation to COVID-19 about employees or visitors of ADGM entities?
- 5. Can a Data Controller share employees’ health information to the relevant Health Authorities for public health purposes?
- 6. Can employees work from home during this period?
- 7. Who can I contact for more info?
- 8. Where do I get official updates on COVID-19?