(1) The Principles apply to an Authorised Person only with respect to Activities carried on from an establishment maintained by it in the ADGM, unless an extension in (2), (3), (4) or (5) applies.
(2) Where another applicable Rule, which is relevant to the Activity, has a wider territorial scope than that in (1), any related Principle applies with that wider scope in relation to the Activity described in the Rule.
(3) Principles 1, 2 and 3 apply in a Prudential Context to an Authorised Person with respect to Activities wherever they are carried on.
(4) Principles 4 and 11 apply to an Authorised Person with respect to Activities wherever they are carried on.
(5) Principle 5 also applies to an Authorised Person with respect to the Activities carried on in or from any place outside the ADGM if and to the extent that the Activities have, or might reasonably be regarded as likely to have, a negative effect on confidence in the financial markets operating in the ADGM.