A Public Listed Company must take reasonable steps to ensure that it and its Employees:
(1) provide any information to its auditor that its auditor reasonably requires, or is entitled to receive as auditor;
(2) give the auditor right of access at all reasonable times to relevant records and information within its possession;
(3) allow the auditor to make copies of any records or information referred to in paragraph (2);
(4) do not interfere with the auditor's ability to discharge its duties;
(5) report to the auditor any matter which may significantly affect the financial position of the Public Listed Company; and
(6) provide such other assistance as the auditor may reasonably request it to provide.