A Person who is required to appoint a Sponsor in respect of a Prospectus Offer must take reasonable steps to ensure that it and its Employees:
(1) provide such assistance as the Sponsor reasonably requires to discharge its duties;
(2) give the Sponsor right of access at all reasonable times to relevant records and information;
(3) do not interfere with the Sponsor's ability to discharge its duties;
(4) do not provide false, misleading, or deceptive information to the Sponsor; and
(5) report to the Sponsor any matter which may significantly affect the financial position of the Person issuing the Securities or the price or value of the Securities.