A Reporting Entity must take reasonable steps to ensure that it and its Employees:
(1) provide such assistance as the compliance adviser reasonably requires to discharge its duties;
(2) give the compliance adviser right of access at all reasonable times to relevant records and information;
(3) do not hinder or interfere with the compliance adviser's ability to discharge its duties;
(4) do not withhold information that would assist the compliance adviser advising the Reporting Entity of its duties;
(5) do not provide false, misleading, or deceptive information to the compliance adviser; and
(6) report to the compliance adviser any matter which may significantly affect the financial position of the Reporting Entity or the price or value of the Securities.