PART 2 MATTERS APPLICABLE IN INSOLVENCY
(1) The extent of the director's responsibility for the causes of the company becoming insolvent.
(2) The extent of the director's responsibility for any failure by the company to supply any goods or services which have been paid for (in whole or in part).
(3) The extent of the director's responsibility for the company entering into any transaction or giving any preference, being a transaction or preference falling within under Part 4 (protection of assets in liquidation and administration) of the Insolvency Regulations 2015, or
(4) The extent of the director's responsibility for any failure by the directors of the company to comply with section s186(1)(a) (meetings of members and creditors) of the Insolvency Regulations 2015.
(5) Any failure by the director to comply with any obligation imposed on him by or under any of the following provisions of the Insolvency Regulations 2015—
(a) section 51 (statement company's affairs) (administration),
(b) section 165 (statement company's affairs) (administrative receiver),
(c) section 186(2) (meetings of members and creditors),
(d) section 231 (statement of affairs) (winding up by the Court),
(e) section 254 (getting in the company's property),
(f) section 255 (duty to co-operate with office-holder).